Virtual Instructor-led Course
The SLII Virtual course is five two-hour live instructor-led virtual sessions* spread out over several days. The virtual sessions offer learners an engaging experience that includes instruction, group activities, and opportunities to practice new skills.
- LAUNCH—Participants frame their thinking prior to class with prework assignments and an assessment.
- LEARN (Sessions 1 & 2)—Activities teach leaders the skills and language to lead situationally.
- PRACTICE (Sessions 3, 4 & 5)—Leaders develop and practice their SLII vocabulary in activities based on personal work challenges.
- APPLY—Tools and resources accessible to strengthen and sustain their skills in SLII.
- *A condensed option with three 90-minute sessions is also available.
Collaborative Online Course
A blend of asynchronous learning and live weekly sessions led by Blanchard expert facilitators and moderators, the SLII® Collaborative Online Experiences allow participants to learn from their colleagues and practice skills in a safe setting. Cohort-based classes take place over 5 weeks and blend self-directed learning on a state-of-the-art platform that inspires interactivity with discussions, exercises, reflection, and offline assignments.